Welcome to Hotel Riu Cancun - All Inclusive Resort
Hotel Riu Cancun - All Inclusive 24 hours
The Hotel Riu Cancun (All Inclusive 24 hours) is situated in the heart of one of Cancun’s most popular areas for tourists, in a prime location on a white sandy beach with turquoise water.
If you’re looking for a few days to pamper your body, we strongly recommend our Renova Spa with a wide range of treatments, as well as a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi. Or simply regain your strength on holiday by sunbathing at any of our three fresh water swimming pools.
The hotel’s culinary options include a buffet restaurant with a wide variety of dishes, as well as themed restaurants which will satisfy your palate with the best international cuisine.
The 24h All Inclusive system at the Hotel Riu Cancun means you’ll never get bored, as it offers a long list of activities to enjoy every day with your family, friends or as a couple. We provide a tennis court and entertainment for all ages, including the Riu Land programme for the little ones and entertainment options day and night for the adults. You can watch shows, listen to live music, enjoy water sports, and dance to excellent music in the “Pacha” club at night.
Cancun’s surroundings offer stunning natural spaces and heavenly beaches. You must not miss the most popular tours of Cancun, “Chichén Itzá” (the fantastic Mayan ruins) or Isla Mujeres where you can witness the protection and reproduction of turtles. You can also visit the various museums showcasing the history of the region or climb up the scenic tower to enjoy unbeatable colourful views of the city. And this is just the beginning, as Cancun has a whole host of other activities to guarantee you unforgettable holidays.
This all comes together to make Cancun an unbeatable destination.
Important Information, due to new goverment legislation all Riu Hotels Resorts in Mexico will be unable to receive cash payments in US dollars. All payments are now required in Mexican pesos in order to be received in the resort.The new regulation also indicates that it won´t be possible to provide currency exchange services in USD within the resort anymore, however this won´t affect the usage of USD through Traveler Checks nor Credit Card Payments. This new regulation will not affect transactions in other currencies. ATM available in the hotel to withdraw Mexican Pesos
Spring Break Policies
At least one person of 21 years or older is required in every room during March & April. During the remainder of the year, at least one person 18 years or older is required in every room. The hotel reserves the right of admission and may request clients to show passport or official ID to prove age. Guests can and will be removed from the property at their own expense in case of any disturbance or complaint from other guests or hotel staff. Parties in rooms are not allowed. Spring break groups or unruly behavior is not allowed all year round at any property.
- All inclusive 24 hours
- On the beachfront
- Complimentary sun loungers on the beach
- 20 km/12.5 miles from Cancun Int'l. Airport
- Buffet style and themed restaurants
- Three swimming pools and children's pool
- "Renova Spa" with a variety of treatments
- Complimentary gym, sauna and jacuzzi
- "Don Juan" restaurant
- "Corazone" theme restaurant (Rodizio)
- "Kawachi" japanese restaurant
- "La Misión" poolside restaurant/ grill and steakhouse
- "La Punta" lobby bar
- "La Fiesta" lounge bar
- Sports bar (open 24 hrs, all inclusive service)
- "El Faro" bar
- "Wet n' Drinking" swim-up bar and poolside bar
- Three swimming pools (657, 292 and 150 sq metres)
- Children's swimming pool (10 sq metres)
- Complimentary jacuzzi
- Complimentary sun loungers, parasols and towels by the pool area
- Sun terrace
- "RiuLand" kids' club and children's playground "Renova Spa" with a variety of treatments, beauty salon, hairdresser and massages (additional charge)
- Complimentary gym, sauna and jacuzzi
Use of the gym, jacuzzi and sauna is restricted to guests over 18 years old. Sports shoes are compulsory when using the gym.
- "Pacha" night club
- Conference room
- Use of computers with internet access (additional charge)
- Free WiFi in the lobby for 90 consecutive minutes per day
- WiFi in rooms at a charge
- During the day: access to the facilities of the Hotel Riu Caribe (3 km away; transport not included)
Under Mexican legislation smoking is not permitted in the public areas of the hotel except in specifically designated areas
All Inclusive features
Sports and activities:
- Floodlit hard surface tennis court
- Gym, table tennis
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- Windsurfing, catamaran, canoeing and snorkelling equipment
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at RiuLand (daily)
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Live music, shows or Riu evening programme (daily)
Complimentary entrance to "Pacha" night club and drinks (open six nights a week)
Sports and facilities nearby (extra charge):
- Assorted water sports available
- Bicycle hire
- Golf course
The RIU Group has no direct or indirect relationship with external services (especially PARASAILING) and does not assume any liability for them, any contract between them being the exclusive responsibility of the clients themselves.